Wednesday, January 1, 2020

January 1 2020
Happy New Year
The card Tarot of the day is the Lovers. It represents the challenges of choosing a partner. At a
crossroad one can only choose one path. Funny I made this choice last week. Last Saturday on my usual bike ride I can to those 2 paths. One would keep me on the known. The path I've been on for a long time. No risk. Came home and couldn't keep the thought of that path off my mind. Worked in my studio did all the usual things. However that path the other one is the one I chose.
           
                                               The Road Not Taken
  
                            Two roads diverged in a wood.and I- I  took the one lass traveled by
                             And that has made all the difference in the world

                                                                                            Robert Frost
               
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment