Tuesday, February 2, 2010



Feb.2 6:36 am
Now I no for sure I am nuts! Got up at 4 am as usual. Out with the dogs, turn on computer,start the water boiling, bring in the dogs and feed them and then, I go in to the dining room to plug in a glue gun. Why? It's 4 am What is wrong with me. I took several things apart and can't stand them just sitting unfinished plus I came up with the idea they should all be more of a group. Well,unplugged the glue gun and decided to go back to where I left off in the notebook from 2007. I had picked up a deck of cards called the "Whack Pack" trying to whack myself in the head. Things were so confusing for me then,not that I'm still not confused,but I just couldn't concentrate. I did lots of reading trying to find that one voice,that one comment. I made lots of lists of what was important and what was not.One thing I noted was to go back to my most successful pieces and figure out what made them good. Hey! I think I'll take my own advice. That's why the the last big painting failed. Yoda said "Try? There is no try. There is do or not do"

No comments:

Post a Comment