Sunday, February 7, 2010


Feb.7 7:40 am
What a confusing day on Friday. all set to work and I can't find the cheerleader book "Book of Many Secrets" I searched everywhere. I loose stuff all the time but to loose this was a crisis.
I decided to head out with big dog and wiener dog,go to the vet,then retrace my steps. Takes forever to get through the office with wiener dog but finally get to my room. More attention to wiener dog. No book,the kids know it since some of them sit while I work. This is a mystery for sure.
It's in a plastic bag with a book to cut up,oil pastels and a glue stick. Drop off BD and WD and go on more errands. I have a opening to go to tonight but really not in the mood. Expecting snow.
Home again and get a call from work the bag was found near the gym. Weird but back I go sans
BD and WD. All ends around 5. I'll work on Sat.
So,Sat comes and I do finish most of the pages for the paintings. I scan and print thinking I'll make small canvases of these. All is well until I go to bed and think it's a crummy idea. I laid them out but thinking of taping them together like I did the book of lies. I also need to get out the typewriter and come up with some secrets. Secrets and lies. Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment