Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mar 4 7:49
A thought just came about a movie. I think it was the Ten Commandments not sure but the scene was about Passover. I guess it came to mind from looking at the calendar. Anyway,in this scene these folks are all huddled together in there little clay house while screaming and carrying on takes place in the streets. They will wait until it passes over. That is what I'm going to do. The evil plague has come to get me but!,I will hide in my little brick house until it goes away. I will sneak out to work and return promptly,I will sneak out to Highwire and home fine art to be with artists who don't judge because they don't care. I will come home to the little brick hut and listening to the barking of the dogs and the relentless ringing of the of the phone until it's gone. gone from my head gone from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment