Wednesday, March 10, 2010






March 10 6:18
This is called "Not what I'm looking for but look what I found" I went to a meeting last night and realized I have got to get my act together. I was looking for a drawing to transfer on to trading cards,actually decided against the drawing I was looking for and went with the images of Every dog wants a boy. I found these ancient drawings of Kachina Dolls. I did a ton of these drawings and several well more than several of paintings in my pre-Santa Fe days. An instructor at the academy called it "indian shit" so I stopped and never did another. Always intimidated never duplicated. Ha!. He's dead. I'm still being intimidated. Life goes on.
I've never shown these. should it matter if they are old? Might think about it.
I could show these in my October show at the Nature Center.
Barely recovered from last weeks trauma. Didn't do much but stare into space.

No comments:

Post a Comment