Monday, May 24, 2010


May 24 7:34
At random I chose the Tarot card of the day and it turned out to be
"Queen of Wands"
Today is about a woman who is the mistress of self. She is an individual. Knows exactly who she is and acts as her own authority. she is a survivor of many past hurts and and has been tempered like steel through loss and grief. She knows what she wants and goes and gets it. Today is about independence personal liberty,self reliance,self esteem,self knowledge and self confidence. Take the off mask of old roles and expectations and show your true self. Be the ruler of your own life.


I'm back to trying to focus. I need to think,how do I do all the work. Study the "Queen of Wands" Don't fall in the well. No black hole.
Trying to come up with the work for my dog days show I found this photo of Madeline and Okie.

No comments:

Post a Comment