Tuesday, December 24, 2019

December 24 2019 Christmas Eve
The Card to day is Seven of Pentacles
If I read this intuitively it shows a sad man staring at all his stuff. Lonely maybe.I woke up at 1am. Eureka! I figured it out. So how to write it to remember or how to put it down. A list of course a list.
The first trip to Coney Island was a preview. A walk about to get the feel for the place. Stepped off the bus and wow. I was in heaven. I could see forever over that water. I sat on the beach to think.
Okay,I thought but now what. The water was warm. The beach hot. I hadn't prepared well but I did go in the water up to my knees. Had no spare clothes. I could feel the waves slowly come in . There was the great wonder wheel. Just like it always had been. I didn't go on it. Just stared. I was dragging all kinds of useless stuff. Books ,notebooks,camera crap. I was nervous someone would befriend me on the bus. Talk about fear! Someone tagging along. I found the Merry-Go Round. The music was blaring so of course I investigated. I sat and watched  and listened to the music. Only thing I like about cell phones is it remembers the date. It was July 19th 2018. I sat up,and walked over to the gate and said " I'll have 1 ticket". I made sure I picked out a horse that would go up and down.I was all by myself riding like the wind on my chestnut colored steed. The ride didn't last long and I had more exploring to do. The ride gave me courage. I head back to the beach and decide to take out my little alligator people

No comments:

Post a Comment