Thursday, December 26, 2019

December 26th  2019
I have decided to choose my method of selecting the Tarot of the day electronically.
The spirit world communicates that way so let's see what the spirits have to say!
uh oh..........The Lovers,really? Are you kidding me? My whole world has turned upside down
since cupid fired the arrow and knocked me off my feet. I have a Teen Arts Festival to organize
and a proposal to finish, for crying in a bucket!
Anyway,had a major meltdown last night. I wish I could blame it on drinking too much wine but I can't. I think it might have been I still miss my little Ginny. I can say "Oh I lost my dog but I'm okay"
I don't think I really let myself grieve . Well  I sure did last night. My poor sweet friend is probably still in shock but at least he saved my sister a trip from NYC. I remember freaking out on 34th Street in NYC few years ago on my birthday. I was having a hot dog from a crummy cart. The the year mom died coming home on the bus. And the time some kid at PAFA said my work was disturbed. Just too many to list. So whatever. Today will be better. I'm taking the bush people to the pond to take some photos. I realize the walls  of my studio are closing in on me. I have to step back and evaluate what I have and put it together. The story will end after the the freaks save Grandma,we go to the wedding reception and ride home. It will pick up years later after the storyteller is grown,grandma gone and and freaks have left Coney Island. The story teller has to find them.I was going to make pitch cards but that is too literal. I want this to be original and a tad seedy.


No comments:

Post a Comment