Saturday, April 10, 2010





April 10 10:35 am
What a morning. Been up since 5 am and finished and photographed a bunch of work for my soon to be published website. Wow,a website. I went to Highwire yesterday and worked in the quiet of the gallery to finish my notebooks, which will probably never be finished. It's exciting when you take a break and then come back with new energy. Anyway the website has the little visible boy directing traffic. It's fun. Just think,you work all your life or you try to because that's all you know to do. sometimes it's good sometimes not, but it's always there. It's always there calling,challenging,disappointing but a constant. Wake up in the morning and art,my friend and worst enemy is always there. I was asked this morning why I don't write about my friends. Why don't I include all the everyday stuff. Why don't I list the credits,like a movie. I don't know,maybe cause at the end of the day my table isn't set for dinner,it's covered with stuff I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment