Friday, April 9, 2010




April 9th 8:58
Where have I been? Well,got those art cards in the mail. Had to deal with that evil person who screamed threats on the phone and then, the rains came and the flood and the disaster and then I saw Picasso and he spoke to me and then I watched Jackson Pollock and I went to NYC and ate a very expensive lunch at the met and then came home and went to a party with lots of old people and then work and Highwire and went back to the basement to look at the flood and that is when
I thought "WWJD" what would Jackson do? He would have a drink and figure it out!
3 bookcases had to be moved,2 trashed and lots of books to sort. Gave away bags of books.Took doors off hinges and trashed. Then I had to deal with the canvases. All stretcher bars were wrecked and every painting had to be taken apart. I laid each canvas on the floor and cut them up.
I folded and cut folded and cut. I didn't want to end up with a bunch of random pieces so just kept folding. some of these guys were 6 x 6 feet. I bought small pre stretched canvases and glued some of the pieces on the surface. Went back to my notebooks and included some of those scraps.
I have 7 notebooks all in their very own clementine box. This way If i want to show them they can include all the stuff that goes with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment