Monday, April 26, 2010


April 26th 6:28am
Been working on trying to finish all the notebooks in the little tangerine boxes. Have about 10 more of the visible boys airplane adventures but he will just have to wait. I want to finish his notebook "Wonders Never Cease" and "The Book of Secrets ",the story of the cheerleader. Having trouble with this one so took out a few pages,cut them down and re glued. I am working from the original model and I have to take some more pictures,kind of like flat stanley. This will be flat cheerleader HA! This one is 2 together with a paper doll costume in the middle. It's 8"x 10" the painting will be 2 canvases 60" x 72". I can see it that big.
I'm adding poetry to my notebook about stairways
I trudge on and on
I drag myself upward
Under my feet
My pace is slow
I can hear
Above my head
The hovering seagull
it's cry falls on my ear
To the right
Black - desolate
road threads upward
All entangled.
I have to get out my typewriter I have to get out my typewriter is not part of the poem. Just so you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment