Saturday, November 21, 2009


I screwed that all up. I wanted the fuzzy slipper drawing after the screaming guy next to the little chair. I guess I'm tired. 4:20am I having Thanksgiving dinner in a few days and instead of cleaning off my dining room table I add more junk. I've got this big basement for a studio and yet bring everything up stairs to the dining room table. A co-worker yesterday was making fun of me because I used to be a "spritzer girl".I had a little wicker tray and would wander around a dept.
store. It has nothing to do with anything. That has nothing to do with the little chair or dining room table.
I finally changed my clothes. I'm wearing a party dress! Hands outstretched ready for a short recital. the little handles on the side of the bench will crank up the seat.
"What is all that racket!" "Don't you see I'm on the phone!"
Never played again.

No comments:

Post a Comment