Wednesday, November 25, 2009


Nov.25 6:03 am
Wiener Dog wrecked 2 dolls I made of plastic bags and hair rollers. Every one's a critic. Anyway,had decided to ditch the idea and break apart old cameras for the doll bodies.
I had a dream last night I was looking out a window at a bird in a bush. It indicates spiritual freedom, psychological liberation. Sounds good.
Principal of the school I was working at asked me to do a project for Earth Day so I gathered a bunch of tomato cages and assorted junk and the kids made a bunch of figures.I brought them home and put them around my yard. The yard in my new house that is. Pud told me the people at the school wouldn't like me if I asked to be paid so I did it for free. Worked lots of places for free so people would like me. Worked for him for 10yrs for free so he would like me. He hated me.
Anyway, this school became the start of one train wreck after another. Remember how I wanted to or wrote about a breakdown deciding about a box of crayons? Well, driving to school one day I cracked up,then took a student in the teachers lounge and the principal freaked out. I went to the Dr and told him I thought I was having a breakdown he said"you are but that's okay" Okay? What does Okay mean. "Just breath in to a paper bag. And P.S. tell Pud you are not working for him anymore. Good God! the paper bag I can deal with but Pud was not happy.
I started to move all my stuff. Actually,didn't really have much stuff. Lots of books, art things.
Dogs. Somehow got everything organized. I made a giant puppet out of a fur coat.
I remember watching "Schindler's List" in my den. I was sitting on the floor surrounded by dogs and realized I haven't got anything but books and art and dogs!
I couldn't go back for anything. The doors were nailed shut and dead bolted.



2 comments:

  1. i really wanted to see those dolls. bad weiner dog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. see, this is why no one will lend you their stuff. they always end up as dolls or paintings. that boy scout manual is a goner.

    ReplyDelete