Monday, November 23, 2009


Nov.23 6:23am
More blowing up in a spiral crazy frenzy. The clock,the infamous grandfather clock. Mr P U Downs considered that clock to be worth millions at least thousands wanted so bad. It was a beautiful clock,in fact I drew it for a high school project. Grew to hate it which is why I blew it up. I did a painting of this image which I liked but then cut it up. Reminds me of my Waldo mask.
I went to a Halloween party dressed as Where's Waldo. The next morning Mr.P U D ,pud.Ha! Well,Pud as he will be called from now on cut it into itty, bitty pieces,so microscopic you couldn't make out what it was. Well,enough about Waldo or Where's Waldo?
I did show this painting at Highwire with lots of drawings stapled around it .Not sure why I cut it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment