Thursday, November 26, 2009


This is "Lambscape" the Cigna Corp. purchased this painting and in was sent to their Dallas Texas office where it became the only painting stolen from the Cigna Corp.


"Prairie Dog" This is my favorite painting and one that did not get cut in fact still have this one. It is my sister's bedroom in Ho-Ho-Kus ,where I didn't grow up. and instead of Bullet the Wonder dog (the first wiener dog) I replace him with Raven.
I missed all these paintings and I missed my studio and I missed being me. I came home one day and my studio was gone. An aqua carpet covered the floor and my phone was gone .It was a black rotary dial phone with a big splat of paint on it. I was told people don't live that way. I was being bad again.
Anyway,I knew the house I flew to on white dog was right cause it had a tan rotary dial phone and a black rotary dial phone in the basement. They work good.

No comments:

Post a Comment