Wednesday, November 18, 2009



nov. 18 5:50 am. Been up for 2hrs fooling around with this blog stuff. No different than the old paper books and sharpie pen since no one can find me. That's good. figured out how I will use this stuff then I will figure out the rest. show in Sept at Highwire. Notebooks,all of them. This will be finished as well as the paintings from all this horror and then I will just move to the next. I think that is the "Mango Papers" the one I spilled juice all over.
this image intrigues me as I look back. It's the stairway person again dragging or being dragged,,,not sure. Could be Raven, it is Raven cause I want it to be Raven. My show in August will be "Dog Days" all my doggies. A happy show for HFA. this stuff is dark and we all know I like dark,but like to think dark not live dark.
There she is all squashed with the pugs hiding under the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment