Friday, November 27, 2009


Nov. 27 7:50 am
The Tarot card of the day is the Knight of Cups. Quests.
Goals are far away and require a journey either physical or spiritual.
The Knight of Cups represents creativity and yearning. Fulfillment exists but may be far away.
A journey begins.
This is for all the skeptics who don't believe in anything spiritual. I decided days ago this day would be the day I start to gather all the information and plan new work and new ideas.A day for me. I met all responsibilities this week with family,friends,work.
I want to be alone without responsibility,selfish oh my yes since I'm not doing the leftover dinner? Explain why I don't answer the phone?
When I don't have a plan my world becomes small and I get caught up in pleasing. I want to please myself today. I want to start that journey. Get on the white dog and fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment