Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Nov.24 6:11am
Got thinking about this page yesterday. I forgot to scan it when I was doing the other images so since I don't have my book I had to search for a photo.
This image became "Concrete Cutout" a large painting maybe 4 x 6 ft. Actually won some award for it. Remember drawing it but as I look all those hands show up reaching like the house. I used this to make "Again I stood Alone"
Again I stood alone
Buried,overtaken,unaware
a True believer
the loveliest and the best
provide to someone we love the Universe
the Dawn of Time
the quarrel passing by

how I wrote this was I cut all the words out of the Rubiyat and reassembled them. I do this all the time but usually forget where the words come from. I have lunch boxes filled with words etc. Anyway, that's what should have been at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment