Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nov.26th 6:45am
I'm trying to stay focused. Focus,my therapist always said I got lost because I can't stay focused.
I started the first painting, "Self Portrait After Being Sent to My Room". I just looked out the window and saw my weathervane. It's about 7ft tall with a copper horse. You can see it in lots of the drawings sort of pointing the way. It has a design on the top,not really an arrow. It is all I have from the old house. Going back I moved there when I was in art school and had fun digging through the antiques. I had a zillion raccoons living in the barn and a black cat named Rudy.
Anyway, everything is gone,oh,not really gone. Pud has it all,sort of a giant con on how he needed it blah ,blah, blah, He even has Rudy!
I have the weathervane.
I also have a bunch of those plastic horses from the thing kids ride. I'm going to decorate them for christmas. "Homage to the Weathervane"!

No comments:

Post a Comment