Sunday, November 29, 2009


Nov. 29th 7:40
This is "Hunterdon Co Landscape" Big,really big. In 2 sections maybe 6 x 9 ft or more. I did this as part of the NJ State council on the Arts program artists in education. Can't believe I used to
roam all over the state. I would drive 150 miles a day to work in a studio set up in the school.
Pud would stalk me here. I would see him driving in the opposite direction. He made up all kinds of lies to the administration about me,do all kinds of crazy stuff. Anyway,worked here for a year before being sent to Salem,NJ. Oh,this is what I was working on when I lost the studio. Lost the rotary dial phone. It was 1983. I went to Salem in 1984. My studio is in the school but at home it is now in the barn.
I had 2 shows to get ready for. Camden Co Cultural and Heritage Comm and Rutgers University.I had a job a CCCand HC but had to quit, know why? Lies and stalking!
Anyway show at Rutgers was my last one for 10years. I got pneumonia from working in the freezing cold barn. Pud said I didn't seem to want to do art anymore.Ha! Is he kidding? I have
pneumonia, frozen hands and feet, no job oh,forgot,he got me thrown out of my gallery in Santa Fe. I was in a show in NYC and he started a big fight with the owner,then he crushed the hand of an instructor at the PAFA which didn't do me any good. But,there is a but! It was for my own good. I get it now,get it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment