Saturday, December 5, 2009



Dec.5 7:52 am
Tarot of the Day is Page of Pentacles.
Potential.
something that shows a great sense of promise. An overwhelming sense of possibilities and potential success. A diamond in the rough.A performance that gets better with time. Flexibility of thought.
Okay, what does all this mean,I have to concentrate. no more time for goofing off. I just got the 4th show for 2010. I know I can do it but have to wade through so much. It's time to realize I managed to get back to where I wanted to be and ditch the crap that held me back. It was interesting to watch people look at my little trashy people last night,most don't get it,those that do really do. Kids always get it.
Back to the Mango Papers. I'm always trying to get organized always trying to focus.
Wanted to try to include an actual page,I'll try that again later. Funny how I write there is no more panic,you can see those words. I panicked last night,I always panic. that's why I'm nuts!
Thinking I'll never panic? That was Sept 22 at 4:45 am 2000. When I wa never going to panic again that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment