Friday, December 25, 2009


Dec. 25 6:42 am
Found this quote by Sylvia Plath. "And by the way,everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it,and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self doubt." When I first put out my notebooks people ,they,whoever they are were rather shocked by my putting it out there .oh well.
I used to always make Christmas cards. They were always about my animals,raccoons,doggies.
I started a series about Raven my black lab. They used to be fun and everyone was hand colored.
Oh god,when PUD got a hold of this I would have to make hundreds and send them to everyone even people I didn't know.Took all the fun out of it but isn't that what he always did. A friend asked me about him and my feelings for him. they are cardboard,the feelings he is like a cardboard box. Any way, the cards.Very simple in 1985. I look at this and like the Wise Man with the Bithday Cake on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment